Wednesday, September 23, 2015

WolfeMomma

WolfeMomma

First ever Vlog!

I decided to do a 50 day vlog challenge! First post is just an explanation of why I’m doing this 50 day challenge. I want my son to see how life was with mommy and daddy and our family when he was a baby. Try and capture the memories!

Sleep Tight

When my little boys are sleeping I kiss their little heads so much.  Sometimes I imagine them as older boys saying ‘aaww mum’ and shying away from my kisses.   30 more words

Baby Clothes

Come February...

As most of you reading this know, WE’RE PREGNANT!  And we are having a GIRL!

I have dreamed of this time in my life for a loooonnnnggg time.   687 more words

Leah Jenner Shares Her First Pic Of Baby Eva James! See The Cuteness HERE!

FINALLY! Two months after Leah Jenner gave birth to her daughter with Brandon Jenner, Eva James, she shared an adorable snap of the two snuggling in bed. 26 more words

Celebs

Play Plan: Explorer Nature Search

No matter what the weather, we like to get out of the house and going for a stroll is one of our favorite things to do. 803 more words

Absorb Play

Baby leather jackets are real.

Bebe outfit details: tee, similar skinny jeans, similar moccasins
Mama outfit details: Mossimo dress, Calvin Klein shoes

I almost bought a pleather jacket for my baby today. 58 more words


This post has been generated by Page2RSS

from WolfeMomma
read more about WolfeMomma complete information for your baby WolfeMomma via Baby — Blogs, Pictures, and more on WordPress

No comments:

Post a Comment