Monday, September 21, 2015

natalieloizzophotographyblog

natalieloizzophotographyblog

Meet Raiden

Raiden was highly entertaining to work with. He has lots of great expressions and is sure to grow up to be an animated little man! Welcome to the world Raiden!

Long Island

My New Favorite Snack

Maybe it’s the breastfeeding, actually it probably is, but all I want to do is eat. Most of my day is spent thinking about eating. I literally have not been able to get full in over a month. 83 more words

#MirthMusicMon - That's Amore

It’s waaay past morning on this Monday morning, but this time I have a legitimate excuse.

The entire household has come down with a cold. 225 more words

Life

Babies

babies and baby studies for nursery rhyme illustration

Art

I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant?

I never really thought of myself as the mom type. I like kids well enough, but only because they belong to other people. I can always give them back when I’m done. 250 more words

Newborn Tutu Diaper Cover and Matching Hat

A customer requested a cute baby shower gift in pink camo. I came up with this set and absolutely love the finished product! The customer loved it too! 58 more words

Crochet

Premama Lactation

Hi! I was lucky enough to receive a sample of Premama Lactation drink mixes from Mary at MomSelect. I recently had a baby and breastfeeding was NOT what I expected. 107 more words

#baby

This post has been generated by Page2RSS

from natalieloizzophotographyblog
read more about natalieloizzophotographyblog complete information for your baby natalieloizzophotographyblog via Baby — Blogs, Pictures, and more on WordPress

No comments:

Post a Comment