Monday, September 21, 2015

Just Gorgeous

Just Gorgeous

Just Take Your Time...

Sunday morning I uploaded a post on Facebook of my girls with the caption ‘mini me’s’. In one photograph Sophie (just turned 10) was applying a full face of makeup to go to the park, I say full face I won’t let her use foundation but a serious amount of contour was in play and her highlight was indeed on fleek.  388 more words

Lifestyle

Sleep Training - Day 2

Day 1 was pretty successful so I was hoping Day 2 would be the same. It more or less was. Gary attempted the first nap of the day. 522 more words

Confessions of a reformed helicopter parent

Today it really hit me that my baby girl is no longer, a baby.

Glimmerings of this suggestion have flitted across my mind over the past couple of months, but today, it was a full-blown, feel-like-you’ve-been-hit-by-a-bus, Oprah-aha-moment, realisation. 1,354 more words

Bronson | Waterloo Region Newborn Photographer

We are a little bit behind in our blogging- the summer explosion of business was amazing- so many couples, families and babies, which has been absolutely wonderful, however our energy has been dedicated to editing and keeping up on our emails, so unfortunately, blogging has been a bit lower on the list! 175 more words

Newborn

16 weeks pregnant

Well guys, I am finally at the long-awaited 16 week mark in my pregnancy! When the morning sickness initially settled in, my sister (who is also pregnant) had told me that everything would get better around this time. 127 more words

Love

This post has been generated by Page2RSS

from Just Gorgeous
read more about Just Gorgeous complete information for your baby Just Gorgeous via Baby — Blogs, Pictures, and more on WordPress

No comments:

Post a Comment