Thursday, September 24, 2015

Oily Sisters

Oily Sisters

The Foot Bone's Connected to the Leg Bone

“The leg bone’s connect to the knee bone. The knee bone’s connected to the thigh bone. The thigh bone’s connected to the hip bone. Dem bones, dem bones, dem dancing bones!” 210 more words

General Info

How Waiting Tables Prepares You For Your Baby's First Month

Matt Abraham currently lives in China with his criminally insane cat Durden, his beautiful one month old son Kal, and his supportive wife Jenny. For more, check out his critically acclaimed debut novel Dane Curse (available for 99 cents) or contact him at authormattabraham@gmail.com and…

1,118 more words
For Servers

First week Slimming World

It would possible be remiss of me not to make comment on my first week at Slimming World during which I lost 7.5 lbs or a half a stone. 666 more words

Family Life

Be Gentle

Let’s remember that people are real behind the computer screen. Often I see a new mom added to a group that is about peaceful parenting/breastfeeding/natural parenting  only to become so intimidated by the know-it-alls that they are scared to ask a question, or someone does post in a group that they parent a different way than the majority (bottle feeding, sleep training, etc.) and then others “pile on”. 130 more words

Baby

Day Twelve

So I’ve been on the struggle bus lately. My emotions and my attitude have been sad.

I have a lot going on in my heart and my head. 264 more words

Daddys List

Daddy and i went on a date. It was a rough day for us both. We both needed fun together. The moment He arrived and sat down ,showed me everything i needed to know, i really do care about this man, my Daddy! 636 more words

The Birth of a Miracle Created by Love

50% Mum and 50% Dad can create something 100% perfect. Parents fall in love with their babies before even meeting them. The process of creating life within is a true miracle.  119 more words

Humanities

This post has been generated by Page2RSS

from Oily Sisters
read more about Oily Sisters complete information for your baby Oily Sisters via Baby — Blogs, Pictures, and more on WordPress

No comments:

Post a Comment