Friday, September 25, 2015

Just Gorgeous

Just Gorgeous

Mummy Daughter Outfit Of the Day

These are some photos my partner took of Sienna and I while we were at the seaside, we looked pretty synchronised and I thought they would be great to do my first Mummy and daughter outfit post. 189 more words

Fashion

Co-sleep? More like no-sleep. 

You never really fully appreciate the extent of your toddler’s in-sleep acrobatics until you get the joy of sharing a bed with them.

Don’t get me wrong – I have absolutely nothing against co-sleeping. 579 more words

Compassion: Why are people so afraid to express it?

Warning: this blog post may offend some people. I am open to hearing your opinion if you so wish and welcome any comments.

Today I have been in debate with people on social media in regards to a couple of news articles that have been posted, and it was quite disheartening that all I received was abuse and angry comments for speaking my mind. 859 more words

Children

Willow

It’s 3:30 am I hear my phone ringing , look at the caller ID and see that it is my sister Chris. Chris and I don’t talk much so I know something I’d terribly wrong so I answer, Chris what’s wrong. 67 more words

Happy Weekend!

Good morning!! I am going to make this short and sweet. This mama is so ready for the weekend. It has been a busy week! This weekend is looking so, so good. 107 more words

Life's Loves

The Auntie Diaries - Chapter 1 - Meeting Baby Ava

Hello lovely people.

I planned to blog a lot about becoming an auntie for the first time, but that didn’t really go to plan. So I am going to start now. 630 more words

Blog

This post has been generated by Page2RSS

from Just Gorgeous
read more about Just Gorgeous complete information for your baby Just Gorgeous via Baby — Blogs, Pictures, and more on WordPress

No comments:

Post a Comment