Thursday, September 24, 2015

happyblognetwork

happyblognetwork

Little Beat

Today started out like any other sleep-deprived Wednesday; Lot’s of coffee and prep for school.

I didn’t know anything particularly exciting or life changing would happen. 550 more words

I’m not sorry my kid is completely average

My family has everyone in on an instant messaging system. People update and have family conversations daily despite being across the globe. It is used very regularly which is pretty cool. 294 more words

Baby, Don’t Get Hooked on Me – Mac Davis – 1972

In 1972, the man who wrote one of Elvis’ greatest hits had a hit of his own; Mac Davis – Baby, Don’t Get Hooked on Me.291 more words

Seventies Music

Life With My Baby: Week 24

In unusual style, I’m giving another “Life With My Baby” update. I feel like so much has happened since last week’s immunization woes, and I would 537 more words

Motherhood

Urban Diapers (Blog post #4)

Yesterday, in Electronic Media, we conducted another brainstorming exercise. We were advised to create a line of baby diapers for urban parents to purchase. Although this was an out-of-the-ordinary exercise, through mind mapping, word listing, and open discussion, we came up with a few ideas. 199 more words

Class Activity

This post has been generated by Page2RSS

from happyblognetwork
read more about happyblognetwork complete information for your baby happyblognetwork via Baby — Blogs, Pictures, and more on WordPress

No comments:

Post a Comment